Psychic readings and mediumship are rooted in spiritualism and life coaching is rooted in experience, and while this speaks to all, it may not speak for all. Please use the advice and messages for entertainment purposes only. Content I provide should not be used to replace any professional advice, that includes financial, legal, or medical advice.
Code of Ethics:
- I will become aware of the laws of the county, state, province, or nation in which I am practising. I will strive to conform to those laws in my practice.
- I will dedicate myself to providing compassionate and competent services within the scope of my knowledge, training, and experience.
- I will serve all my clients to the best of my abilities, regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or country of national origin.
- I will represent myself to the public with a standard of professionalism. I will be honest and upright in my dealings with clients and colleagues, and I will encourage and assist others to maintain this standard.
- I will respect the personal rights of my clients, colleagues, and other professionals. I will safeguard the privacy of my clients and I will not slander, misrepresent, or make comparisons in a negative manner toward my colleagues.
- I will continue to study, apply, and advance my knowledge and understanding of my practice. I will ever strive to become more proficient in my practices in order to better serve my clients.
- When a client’s requirements are outside my scope of spiritual practice or area of specialization, I will notify him or her of such. If possible, I will recommend one or more suitable practitioners with qualifications in that area of spiritual practice or specialization.
- If I believe that a client may be in need of mental health evaluation or care, medical examination or treatment, or legal advice or services, and I am not personally qualified in such fields, I will refer her or him to a qualified professional or agency. If necessary I will postpone my services until I am assured that he or she is receiving competent mental health, medical, or legal services.
- I will not misrepresent myself or my services while advertising. I will not make promises, guarantees, or claims of results that are false in order to increase interest in my advertisements.
- I will not attempt to conceal my contact methods from the public. In addition to a contact name, my advertising materials will contain at least one of the following valid contact methods: telephone number, email address, street address.
- I will not engage in identity theft, plagiarism, or copyright violations.