How do I prepare for my booked session?
- Ahead of your session, please sit ten minutes with yourself and gather your thoughts.
- Speak with your guides, your angels, spirit or any other form of light being you work/ believe in.
- If you are booking a Psychic Medium session, please speak with your loved ones in spirit and spirit. Let them know you are looking for their presence and guidance.
May I record the session?
You may record the session if permission is given. It may be used for personal use only and not for broadcast. This is a personal reading and must be used as for your personal journey only.
May I bring a friend?
No. Sessions are very personal, and you will not get the best of out of your reading if another person is present.
How are the readings conducted?
- Telephone readings
- Skype Readings
- Face to Face, at my place in North Greenwich. Nearest tube station is North Greenwich (Jubilee Line)
- Email readings (on request). Please note email readings are for psychic work only.
How much does it cost?
Please take a look at my Services page on this website.
How often do I need to book a session?
It is best to book psychic sessions seasonally or when you have a specific question in mind.
What is your refunds and cancellation policy?
This is highlighted in detail on the Booking Policy page. Please note that 72 hours cancellation notice is required for a full refund. When a session begins you have five minutes to cancel to request a partial refund if you are not happy with the energy.
Why do I need to pay upfront for my session?
Skye Orca has many requests for bookings, so to secure bookings payment must be made upfront.
How do I pay for my session?
You need to book directly through the website. PayPal is the only payment method available.
Can a psychic provide Medical advice?
Psychics and Spirit may alert you to issues and give guidance during a session. This may by no means replace a qualified medical practitioners medical advice and care. All alternative healing practices offered must be in done in conjunction with your current medical care plan or guidance, and you must alert your medical practitioner if you will be doing any alternative healing practices first.
How do I prepare for space clearing?
- Please clean your home/space. Throw away things that no longer serve you.
- Please switch off the smoke alarm if possible, or alert Skye where these are so that they are not set off during the cleansing process.
- There will be no fires but it is always good to follow basic fire practices and keep a jug of water handy during the session.
- You will need to have a broom available to sweet out after the cleansing process has taken place.
- If you have wooden or tile flooring, these will need to my mopped once the cleansing process is completed. This is not because there will be debris/dirt but to aid in the energetic cleansing.